Today, I’m telling you a story, so grab your milk and cookies and gather around!
This is a story of a time I made a terrible mistake in my career. We’re going to go back in time around 10-12 years ago when I was working a lot in website development and management. I was asked to speak at a conference about website architecture.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Hear about the terrible mistake James made in his career and what he learned from it.
- A disapproving nod in the audience that James noticed as he was speaking at a conference that caused him to make a decision that ultimately affected his presentation.
- Why most times, things you perceive as against you, actually have nothing to do with you.
- What happens when you focus on the negative voices instead of those leaning in to hear you.
- Why getting clear on who you’re serving and what matters to you is important.
- You have permission to ignore the negativity.
“Why would you ever allow critique from someone who you
would never turn to for advice?”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com