PSA! Time is running out! We are doing a cover search right now for the cover of Portfolio Magazine, but only for those who register (online or in person) for FITposium 2021. Register HERE.
*Once registered, email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact info, social media handles, a handful of photos, and your bio. Tune in for more details.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the 3 biggest misconceptions when it comes to getting published or earned media. Make sure you tune in to hear about each misconception in detail, to hear the truth instead, and how to overcome these misconceptions.
IN THIS EPISODE
The 3 misconceptions about earned media.
- Getting published is only for celebrities.
- In order to get published, you have to do something really impressive. Once you do that, magazines will come running after you.
- Once you get published, everything else just falls into place.
“Out of 500 magazine covers that I’ve done, less than 10%, less than 50, were someone of a celebrity status.”
- Why earned media is for YOU if you choose to take advantage of it.
- What’s really important when you are making your pitch.
- The pillars and importance of the ARC system.
“Earned media is where the work begins.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com