In today’s episode, I get to chat with one of my dearest friends. I’ve known her and worked with her for years. She is an alumni of our FITposium conference and an alumni of our Get Amped mastermind. Darcy DeFrees is a fitness and freedom entrepreneur and we’re talking about how to establish your personal freedom while still being an amazing entrepreneur.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Why you really have to stay true to yourself and what that really looks like.
“I’ve never put the thoughts and feelings and opinions of others about what I should do, who I should be, how I should think, in front of my own.”
- The importance of refueling and making sure it’s a priority in your life.
- Being present in today and realizing that being happy in your present life is
“If we’re not free right now, then we’re really not where we want to be.”
- Getting rid of the pressures you’re used to facing in the corporate world.
- Having freedom in your day-to-day schedule.
- How to stop acting like an employee and start acting like an entrepreneur.
- Respecting yourself enough to create healthy boundaries in your business.
Connect with Darcy:
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
BIG NEWS! We have re-opened the Get Amped Mastermind.
A little about the Mastermind:
- Brings together entrepreneurs to connect and support each other.
- Dozens of entrepreneurs have 4x, 6x, 10x their income since being a part of the mastermind.
- It’s a brand new and revamped mastermind.
- A deep dive, strategy session with me followed by 6 months of focused and efficient work with monthly meetings to do work
- A photoshoot with me so I can help you build marketing materials for your brand and business development.
- Real work to focus on reaching results.
Apply at getampedmastermind.com or text me at 408-605-3254 and book a free discovery call with me so we can chat about your goals and see how I can support you.