I see so many entrepreneurs selling this thing, but I don’t see anyone buying.
This is really important, because if we are spending all of our time promoting our latest service or product, and no one is purchasing it, then we need to figure out where there is a misalignment. Usually, the misalignment is in the verbiage we are using to promote.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Your customers aren’t buying confidence, fulfillment, sustainability, etc.
- Why semantics and specific verbiage matter!
- The few things people actually purchase and how to word it correctly.
- The importance of identifying where your prospect is, the obstacle in their way, and how your service or product can get them to where they want to go.
- Selling results!
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
BIG NEWS! We have re-opened the Get Amped Mastermind.
A little about the Mastermind:
- Brings together entrepreneurs to connect and support each other.
- Dozens of entrepreneurs have 4x, 6x, 10x their income since being a part of the mastermind.
- It’s a brand new and revamped mastermind.
- A deep dive, strategy session with me followed by 6 months of focused and efficient work with monthly meetings to do work
- A photoshoot with me so I can help you build marketing materials for your brand and business development.
- Real work to focus on reaching results.
Apply at getampedmastermind.com or text me at 408-605-3254 and book a free discovery call with me so we can chat about your goals and see how I can support you.
For more, visit jamespatrick.com