I am just going to cut to the chase – it is NOT because your prices are too high.
The primary reasons someone chose not to invest in your product or your service is because
1. The offer was not relevant to what they actually need.
2. They don’t believe in the problem you are trying to solve.
3. They don’t believe in your process or approach.
4. They don’t believe in your authority to do the work.
All four of these can be fixed with your positioning and your messaging.
5. They are not your true avatar.
Find someone who is.
6. They don’t believe in themselves.
This is where you can shine as a coach to guide and support them.
And finally, 7, the last one is finances.
But you have a lot of other areas to explore before you dare cut your pricing!