I speak on topics I am truly passionate about pulling from my own personal and professional experiences. My primary goal in any presentation is to engage and encourage some form of change, a new way to look at something, a fresh solution. As a professional speaker, I’ve had the privilege of presenting to such organizations as:
- Southern Arizona Architects and Engineers Marketing Association
- Ad2 Tucson
- Arizona Sonora Desert Art Institute
- University of Arizona Journalism Department
- Society for Design Administration National
- Pima County Joint Technical Education District
- Fitness Model International
- as well as a variety of private corporations and educational facilities.
I am an active participant in and proponent of Toastmasters International. Several years ago I chartered and served as the founding president of a Tucson-based club. If you are interested in joining the Dusk & Dawn Toastmasters club, please feel free to contact me for meeting dates and times.
I am available for keynote presentations, special events, and panel moderator or member. Topic include: Personal branding, Marketing strategies, Digital photography, Photography post production, Freelance/marketing photography, Advertising/branding, Presentation design and delivery.
Contact James Patrick regarding your public speaking needs or to get further information.