James Patrick has had the privilege of speaking coast-to-coast in the United States on a variety of topics including photography, business development, storytelling, marketing and sales strategy, media relations, personal branding and leadership.
His presentation style is motivational yet remains conversational as he pulls stories from his own personal and professional experiences tailoring them to increase resonance with the audience.
James’ primary goal in any presentation is to engage and encourage change, a new way to look at something, a fresh solution.
In response, James has been honored with numerous awards for his public speaking endeavors. He is available to be booked as a keynote presenter, interactive workshop host, panel moderator, guest lecturer and more.
As a professional speaker, James has had the privilege of presenting to such organizations as:
- Southern Arizona Architects and Engineers Marketing Association
- Ad2 Tucson
- Arizona Sonora Desert Art Institute
- University of Arizona School of Journalism
- ASU’s Walter Chronkite School of Journalism
- PRpose: International PR Workshop
- Society for Design Administration National Conference
- Pima County Joint Technical Education District
- FMI Los Angeles & Arizona
- as well as a variety of private corporations and educational facilities.
James Patrick is available for keynote presentations, special events, and panel moderator or member. Topic include: Personal branding, Marketing strategies, Digital photography, Photography post production, Freelance/marketing photography, Advertising/branding, Presentation design and delivery.
Contact James Patrick regarding your public speaking needs or to get further information.