A pitch page is a single page document used when pitching to media outlets (especially to podcasts) which elevates the level of your pitch giving your submissions a more professional look.
The intention of a pitch page is to quickly encapsulate who you are, what you do and what you can do for the podcast all in a single 8.5 x 11 graphic.
How to make a pitch page super quick? You can use programs like Canva or Adobe Spark to design – or you can design it yourself.
Few tips and techniques to keep in mind:
- Have your photo and name near the top
- Have a list of topics you can be interviewed about near the top
- Have your bio at the bottom (less important that the topics)
- Have your contact information at the bottom
Few other things you could include:
- Social media numbers
- Past media features (logos) you have landed
Then you would embed the pitch page at the bottom of your pitches when sending. If you want some design help, contact our team at PatrickCreativeMedia.com