In today’s episode, I want to talk about those in your life who are not supporting you and your goals and what you need to do about it. It could be a significant other, friends, or competitors. We have another name for these people; jerks. Let’s dive in and break it down so you know how to handle these people.
“When you are distracted, when your energy is pulled away, you inevitably slow down.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- Who these individuals are; usually it is those who are closest to us.
- Things these individuals are saying.
- Being distracted by these people and the negative outcome it creates.
- Why they’re doing what they’re doing.
- Other people’s fear versus your reality.
- How insecurity can play a big role in people and their comments and why it’s important to identify.
- What you need to do about it.
- Understanding who is in your corner and who isn’t.
- Realizing you can’t change who others are.
“Why would you allow the others who are in your life who refuse to change, dictate the change you want to make in your own life?”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com