In today’s episode, I wanted to talk about coaching. More specifically, the fear we have of hiring a coach. We fear investing, spending, or putting money into hiring someone to mentor us.
When we think about the investment of a coach, the thing we are typically most afraid of, is the financial investment. Let’s dive into this!
“Regardless of whether or not you choose to work with someone, there will be an investment.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- The fear behind hiring a coach and where it stems from.
- The truth about hiring a business coach and if it is the only way to have success.
- How you will have an investment either way and what the difference in these investments look like.
- Tackling the legitimate fear that if you invest, it won’t work.
- Changing your perspective from failure to opportunity.
- Ways to mitigate the risks of hiring a coach.
- The importance of questioning the coach’s approach and methodology and why.
- Why you should watch and study how coach’s market themselves.
- Asking the right questions.
- Understanding the return on an investment.
“Just because you invest in a coach, does not guarantee the results.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com