In this episode, I get to chat with Ashley Drummonds. Ashley is the founder and creator of ABS protein pancakes and an awesome podcaster. She was featured on Shark Tank and works with entrepreneurs in regard to breaking through barriers that are preventing them from seeing the potential and where they can take their business.
“The more time you spend with yourself, you’re going to know what feels good and what doesn’t feel good.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- What inspired Ashley’s business and how her own personal journey played a huge role.
- How to actually get unstuck in your business.
- What to do when something in your business isn’t working.
- The importance of staying grounded and keeping it simple.
- Staying disciplined to ensure you have quiet time by yourself and why it’s powerful.
- Generating audiences versus tapping into them.
- Focusing on how you feel about what you represent and staying true to you.
- Why serving your customers and being personal with them makes a difference.
- Why you should just be you.
- The beauty of change and growth.
“People are already looking for a solution.”
Connect with Ashley
Website: Ashley Drummonds
Podcast: Phoenix Rising
ABS IG: abs_proteinpancakes
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com