It’s the week of FITposium! Our 7th annual conference. We started back in 2015 to a group of 50 people crammed into a small conference room in a Holiday Inn Express and it has grown so exponentially that over the last 7 years we have had 1500 graduates all setting out to build a better brand and profit from it. This year, we have completely re-formatted it and the focus this year is how to earn and leverage the power of getting published. We are just a few days out from FITposium 2021.
I thought I would dive into answering a question I get a lot: “How do I get on a magazine cover? I don’t just want magazine features, I want to land that pinnacle cover feature.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- How James has seen people procure magazine cover features.
- The importance of pitching often.
- Building a relationship with the magazine and how it benefits you.
- Why you should try and be valuable to the magazine.
- How building relationships with the photographers is a good idea.
“Luck is like a bus. If you miss one, there’s another one coming in 15 minutes. The difference is, you have to be showing up.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com