In this episode,. I’m talking about why pitching is so damn scary! Why is trying to get in front of a magazine editor so terrifying, so paralyzing that we can think of a million other things we would rather do as opposed to clicking send on that email or picking up the phone to make that phone call, or walking across the room to shake that hand and introduce ourselves.
IN THIS EPISODE
- The hesitancy in pitching to companies or brands based on how you think about yourself.
- Following all the way through as you take steps towards getting published.
- Going to bat for yourself.
- Overcoming the fear of rejection.
- Putting fear into perspective.
- Showing up and going to bat for yourself.
“You can’t succeed in anything unless you’re willing to show up.”
* Go lock in your pass NOW at FITposium.com!
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com