This episode, I wanted to chat with you about how to leverage the power of speaking on stages to grow your brand visibility and generate leads for your business. I’ve been doing this in my career for 20 years now and it is a phenomenal way to amplify your authority.
We’ve partnered with Fitness Magazine, Inside Fitness, Ricochet, Beyond the Image, Muscle and Health, Phoenix Magazine, Strong Fitness Magazine, Define Magazine, FitFigures Magazine, Portfolio Magazine, The Leadership Formula Podcast, Strong Fitness Australia, the Figuring it Out Podcast, Fabulous Media Group, Personal Fitness Professional Magazine, Best Holistic Health Magazine, Find Your Strong Podcast, Relentless Growth, and more.\
We are also doing an exclusive cover casting at FITposium! Tune in for more details! ONE WEEK TO DO IT and be entered!
To qualify for all these opportunities, you must register for an in person or online pass. Register HERE.
After listening today, make sure to DM me @jpatrickphoto or shoot me a text at 408-605-3254 with your thoughts.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Why speaking on stages actually helps your business.
- How the audience is already a warm audience, even if you don’t know anyone in it.
- Earning the right to speak on more stages.
- Finding different events to speak at and how to go about it.
- The importance of making point of contact relationships.
- Perfecting your speaking submission.
- Taking your submission to the next level.
- Making sure you add a CTA.
“You are reinforcing your value just by being on that stage. You are being positioned as a subject matter expert in whatever the field is that you’re speaking on.”
To learn more and have the opportunity to pitch to top leading publications in the health and wellness industry, you gotta be at FITposium! September 16-18. To register (online or in person) click HERE.
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com