In today’s episode, we’re going to be talking about what you need to know when it comes to researching media outlets. You want to get published, you want to get into media outlets, but which ones do you reach out to?
IN THIS EPISODE
- How to pitch effectively to magazines and make you stand out in your pitch.
- What to look for BEFORE you pitch magazines.
- Finding the masthead (list of staff’s contact information) of the publication to find the correct contact person.
- How to pitch to podcasts and the 3 categories to look into to find them.
- The true simplicity behind how to pitch yourself.
Want to learn more? Join us for this year’s FITposium!
We’ve partnered with dozens of magazines and podcast hosts to teach you how to land publications.
See all the details and Register HERE.
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com