This episode today comes from a question that was brought up in one of my recent coaching sessions. The question was about the art of the follow up. This comes up a lot when we pitch to media, try to get into publications, try to land podcast features, etc.
But there’s an art to the act of following up and how you follow up differently according to who you’re following up with.
IN THIS EPISODE
- The true importance of following up.
- How setting up a follow up system will help you.
- What to do if you don’t hear back after a follow up.
- Great ideas on what to say to grab attention when you are sending out your follow ups.
- A better way to reach out so you’re not looked over or seeming desperate.
“It can take 8-12 points of contact for a magazine editor to notice that you’re trying to pitch them.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com