In today’s episode, I want to talk more about earned media. We’ve been talking about this a lot, specifically getting published. Chances are when you hear me say, “getting published” landing a feature in a printed magazine is what comes to mind. That is absolutely part of an earned media approach, but there’s so many other avenues I don’t want you leaving on the table.
PSA! We are doing a cover search right now for the cover of Portfolio Magazine, but only for those who register (online or in person) for FITposium 2021. Register HERE.
*Once registered, email us email@example.com with your name, contact info, social media handles, a handful of photos, and your bio. Tune in for more details.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Different avenues of earned media you can use to grow your brand awareness, enhance your credibility, grow your visibility, and get more leads.
- Earned media vs. paid advertising
- The power of digital publications.
- Podcast spots and how they can rapidly expand your audience and lead generation.
- How landing a spot on a YouTube show can help drive traffic to your business.
- Why speaking on stages is something you should pursue.
- How to find which earned media arenas you should focus on getting into.
“Digital features, in many ways, are superior to printed magazine features.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com