In today’s episode, I wanted to dive into the 3 factors I always consider when it comes to pricing for freelance services. This is for anyone having to bid on services or projects or submit proposals to a client.
IN THIS EPISODE
- The 3 things I look at when I am going to accept or deny a project and a deep dive into the details of each.
- The economic value of the project. Including the usage.
- The creative value of the project (the fun level).
- The opportunity pillar.
- How to determine what projects to take or not to take.
- How to price your own proposals.
“What I’ve noticed in my career is that the more economic value there is in a project, the less creative control I get. The less economic value in a project, the more creative control I get.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com