In today’s episode we get to chat about something very near and dear to my heart. I’ve been working in the health and wellness industry for over a decade and our industry has undergone a lot of shifts and a lot of change over the last 18 months. Coming out of 2020, there have been a lot of really great opportunities for health and fitness professionals and that is what we’re talking about today.
Joining me in this conversation is Amy Thompson, she’s the vice president and general manager of IDEA Health & Fitness Association.
“You can’t do the work you love, you can’t make the money you need to make unless you have a good marketing strategy or a sales funnel into your business.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- The health and fitness industry changes over the years.
- How you, the fitpreneur, can best equip yourself for the changes and for the future of this industry.
- Why having a solid marketing plan and sale funnel is important.
- Using social media to impact locally and in your own community.
- The longevity that comes with attracting your dream client by niching down in your business.
- Being authentic in your messaging and marketing.
- Focusing on how fitness makes people feel, not just how they will look.
- The beauty of online coaching and the different ways to offer it.
- Meeting clients where they’re at and where they want to be because now more than ever, they have a choice.
- Finding other ways of revenue income streams within the industry.
- Networking – the key to your success.
- IDEA World Convention 2021 where James will be presenting. See more HERE
“It’s not about likes and follows, it’s about engagement.”
CONNECT WITH AMY
IDEA World: https://www.ideafit.com/
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com