Last week when returning home from the gym, I saw a salesman walking up to my door. Instead of stopping, I sped up to past my house and drive around the block in hopes that he would be gone when I return. This got me thinking about sales and inspired this conversation today.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Hear the story of a salesman at James’ house.
- The discomfort around sales and how to fix it.
- How to not fit into the stereotype of a typical salesman.
- The FOUR pillars of sales.
- We are offering something that we know people want.
- We believe in what we’re offering.
- We care about the people we are offering it to.
- We will give in order to receive.
“Sales is not a one-way relationship. Sales is a two-way channel.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
BIG NEWS! We have re-opened the Get Amped Mastermind.
A little about the Mastermind:
- Brings together entrepreneurs to connect and support each other.
- Dozens of entrepreneurs have 4x, 6x, 10x their income since being a part of the mastermind.
- It’s a brand new and revamped mastermind.
- A deep dive, strategy session with me followed by 6 months of focused and efficient work with monthly meetings to do work
- A photoshoot with me so I can help you build marketing materials for your brand and business development.
- Real work to focus on reaching results.
Apply at getampedmastermind.com or text me at 408-605-3254 and book a free discovery call with me so we can chat about your goals and see how I can support you.