Today, I get to chat with Chris V. Linton. He is a photographer turned publisher, founder, and owner of D’FYNE Magazine. D’FYNE is focused on empowering and highlighting the women over 40 market.
IN THIS EPISODE
- The transition from photographer to publisher and what the beginning stages looked like.
- Navigating the culture shift from print to digital and making changes accordingly.
- The benefits of digital features in your business.
- How to get you or your work featured on desired publication platforms.
- How to stand out to publications and brands.
Connect with Chris:
BIG NEWS! We have re-opened the Get Amped Mastermind.
A little about the Mastermind:
- Brings together entrepreneurs to connect and support each other.
- Dozens of entrepreneurs have 4x, 6x, 10x their income since being a part of the mastermind.
- It’s a brand new and revamped mastermind.
- A deep dive, strategy session with me followed by 6 months of focused and efficient work with monthly meetings to do work
- A photoshoot with me so I can help you build marketing materials for your brand and business development.
- Real work to focus on reaching results.
Apply at getampedmastermind.com or text me at 408-605-3254 and book a free discovery call with me so we can chat about your goals and see how I can support you.
For more, visit jamespatrick.com