James Patrick, ACG, ALB is an award-winning and internationally published commercial and editorial photographer based in Arizona specializing in sports, fitness, beauty and portraiture. He also works as an entrepreneur coach, podcast host, marketer, journalist and public speaker covering a variety of topics including photography, marketing and business development.
What all this means is that James is a storyteller and as a storyteller, he has a bevy of mediums in which to craft and communicate his stories.
With his diverse work background, James has spoken coast-to-coast in the United States and been interviewed for numerous TV, radio, magazine, newspaper and podcast segments on topics related to entrepreneurship, marketing, personal development, photography and more.
James is the author of FIT BUSINESS GUIDE: The Workout Plan for Your Brand and is the weekly host of both the Beyond the Image Podcast and the FITposium podcast.
Awards & Recognitions
- Judges’ Choice ADDY® Award, 2018
- More than 30 ADDY® Awards for Color and Black & White Photography, 2010-2018
- Tucson Advertising Hall of Fame’s Next Generation Award, 2016
- AAFT ADDY® Best of Show Award 2015
- District Silvert ADDY® Award for Color Photography, 2015
- SAAEMA Honor Award, Marketing Professional of the Year, 2011
- AAFT Battle of the Ads II Best of Show Award, 2010
- Inside Tucson Business’ Up & Comer Award, 2010
- BA, Journalism, University of Arizona, 2006
- John P. Clum Award for Outstanding Journalism, Tombstone Epitaph, 2006
- ANA, Best Feature Photograph Award, 2005