If we met a decade ago, we’d probably never talk about photography. If we met seven years ago, the topic of marketing wouldn’t have come up. If we met just a few years ago, I can guarantee it wouldn’t be while I was giving a keynote speech.
A significant majority of my life has consisted of traveling down these unknown roads – each one branching into a multitude of new experiences and life changes for which I am extremely grateful to have been a part of. From photography, to writing, to marketing, to public speaking, I thrive by surrounding myself with new and exciting opportunities. The goal is to never limit what could be achieved by traveling down another unknown road.
I developed James Patrick Photography with that same level of energy and excitement. A visual communications company fueled by creative passion, a commitment to excellence and an environment that consistently engineers “awesome.” I love that word because the simple definition is something that is cool or neat. But it also means to inspire awe and I want everything my team and I do to inspire awe for our clients and their projects.
- Tucson Advertising Hall of Fame’s Next Generation Award, 2016
- AAFT ADDY® Best of Show Award 2015
- District Silvert ADDY® Award for Color Photography, 2015
- 20 AAFT ADDY® Awards for Color Photography, 2010-2017
- SAAEMA Honor Award, Marketing Professional of the Year, 2011
- Advanced Communicator Silver, Toastmasters International, 2011
- AAFT Battle of the Ads II Best of Show Award, 2010
- Advanced Leader Bronze, Toastmasters International, 2010
- Inside Tucson Business’ Up & Comer Award, 2010
- BA, Journalism, University of Arizona, 2006
- John P. Clum Award for Outstanding Journalism, Tombstone Epitaph, 2006
- ANA, Best Feature Photograph Award, 2005